Minit Maids-Don't Do It

Looking for a reasonably priced cleaning service, I came across Minit Maids. In business for 30 years, bah. So they say. How they have stayed in business for so long is beyond me. I hired them to clean a house prior to moving in. The maid cleaned for four hours, and I still had 3-foot long cobwebs next to the fireplace, from the ceiling, and debris in the cabinets and stove. The bathrooms were pretty decent, but you could tell the baseboards must have been wiped with the mop or something, or not at all. I had to hire them the day before move-in, and I had no choice but to move despite the poorly cleaned premises. I should have checked behind her. I should have been late to work so she could reclean what I wanted her to. But the fact remains that four hours should have been sufficient, and I should not have to check behind people that have been in the cleaning business for 30 years. They wanted to come back out and inspect, and reclean areas. Are you serious? After I have dragged boxes and furniture through the rooms, and taken a broom to the cobwebs myself? I hired a cleaning service because I have no time to do it myself. That means I have no time for them to come back and "reclean." They should have gotten it right the first time, or given me a refund. Minit Maids--don't do it. Pay a little extra with Merry Maids or whoever, you really get what you pay for.
ID
#199639 Review #199639 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

About

Minit Maids FAQ
Minit Maids provides all of the necessary cleaning solutions, sanitized supplies and state-of-the-art equipment. Contact the office to let Website know what The Client would like the team to use. Because of OSHA regulations, these items must be labeled properly. In order to help Minit Maids work efficiently, Minit Maids ask that The Customer pick up as much as possible. This allows www.minitmaids.com to spend Minit Maids's' time most effectively while cleaning The Client's home. Minit Maids works in crews of two (2) and sometimes three (3) person teams depending upon the schedule for the day. If The User are scheduled Weekly or Bi-Weekly, Minit Maids schedules the same team to clean The Customer's home. On occasion, a schedule change may require The Company send a different team. Minit Maids hires only full time employees. Minit Maids provide Liability Insurance to protect against any damage that could occur.
To read more: http://www.minitmaids.com/our-company/faqs/
Summary

Minit Maids cleaning company specialized in the servicing of residential houses, offices, apartments, town houses and condos. The company has a 25-year experience in the cleaning industry and has team approach to work. Small team of two or three people will make your territory clean and pleasant in a short time and in a best way. Clients can choose between a detailed general or deep cleaning which are provided by the Minit Maids. The company realizes a free estimate of a cleaning in order to save money of its clients. Minit Maids also realizes all the necessary help during the moving in or moving out. The company works on the territory of Charlotte, new Carolina and accepts telephone or mail orders for its services. Electronic form of a new customer is accessible on the official site and makes a cooperation of Minit Maids with clients more productive.

Minit Maids reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article