Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Minit Lube Crowfoot - Terrible service

I recently went to Minit Lube Crowfoot for a very simple oil change. After waiting in their line up for over an hour, the fellow who was supposed to be doing a relatively straight forward oil change loudly yelled at me to pull my car into the service bay. He was very overweight, unkept and possibly even drunk. After pulling my car into the bay and listening to him yell at me, i realized his ability to deal with the public in any ethical way was non-existent. He did the very least amount to finish the very easy job at hand. After refusing to check the air in the tires he asked for full payment. The cord on their Interac terminal is clearly too short and the hand-held bounced back and landed on his desktop. He again, barked at me that i didn't have to throw things around. The manager was of NO assistance either and has obviously dealt with BBB complaints before as his only response to me was to say he was "calling his lawyer". I suggest you go anywhere else for an oil change. These men are unprofessional and do not have the skill set to even drain oil out of an engine.

My neighbor went to Minit Lube last week for a basic oil change and the wait was what he described as 'an hour' He claimed the staff spilled oil all over his manifold and also were very unprofessional and not experienced in any way with the work they were supposed to be doing. Warning to elsewhere, there are good service shops in Crowfoot as well as close by in Bowness!

I went to Minit Lube Crowfoot a few months ago and was not at all satisfied with the service. The staff were not friendly in the least, quite the opposite, I found them to be rude and not service trained at all.

The shop was a mess and when i went to my car the next day, i found a dripping of oil over my driveway. Would not recommend this place to get an oil change or any other auto service!

today i went for a oil change at Minit Lube Crowfoot, I really get my husband to change my oil but he was out of town so I went to the closet place. I was greeted very nicely and was guided into the bay they wanted me and asked if i wanted a newspaper while i wait.

When it was my turn the oil change guy was very nice he opened the door and guided me in. He checked everything, from my transmission oil to my washer fluid and asked if i went over my recommened km for a oil change i said i was not sure, he said as he showed a sample to me and it looked very dark compared to the new oil and recommended me to get a hot oil engine flush and with my oil change. They were very nice offered coffee while i wait and even showed me my oil at the end! Needless to say they showed me awesome customer service quoted me durring my oil change how much it would cost.

They even reset my oil change light that no one has ever reset before! i will be comming back to them for my next oil change and recommend you do the same!

i have been to the minit lube location you have spoke about i found there were great help they showed me everthing my car needed on a little tray and aske dme if i wanted them done there were very honsest and polite and in the end i asked them to check my tires they informed me the green caps i had on my tires ment i had nitrogen in the WHO NEW. if i had of added air in would have defeated the purposer of the nitrogen in the tires.

I found that they were very honset and i would recomend oil changes there for anyone.

nWhen i pulled in i was offered coffee and a paper and they also gave my dog a treat. Best service i have ever gotten for a oil change place in my life

View more comments (3)
ID
Calgary, Alberta

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article