Charged me for nothing

Charged me more than once for nothing. I did not get a free report and now they have my credit card #. I am not going to pay for this and want my past money back. If this continues I will get the justic dept. involved. Their # is 866-883****. My e-mail is rabandjab@***.com.Not going to pay. The company is MINCREDITREPORT.COM i WAS CHARGED $14.95 FOR NOTHING AND WAS PROMISED A FREE CREDIT REPORT. I WILL NOT pay this and the credit card company will have to settle it. How can something like this happen?

I am being charged for someth that I have no clue as why my bank account showes $19.95 was a purchse that I did not make nor would I ever make. PLEASE STOP ALL CHARGES111111****111111

This is ridicules. Call 787 861****

They charged me $14.95 and I never signed up for anything. I did have spam in my email for a free credit report, but I never singed up or gave my credit card number to them.They did not gave me even once credit report and they are going to charge me for the third time. This is ridicules.

They charged me $14.95 and I never signed up for anything. I did have spam in my email for a free credit report, but I never singed up or gave my credit card number to them. My bank cancelled the charges but now mini credit wants the money back.

View more comments (3)
ID
#208663 Review #208663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Madison Heights, Virginia

About

Summary

24 hour self-service account. Borrow £100 to £1000, flexible loan terms 1 to 30 days. Minicredit is an independent lender not a broker ...

MINICREDIT REPORT reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article