Cheater consultant

Cheater consultant www.minfy.com is making profit after eating employee salary and other benefit like PF. base location: hyderabad Working as: Outsourcing Concern Person: hr@***.com Hey Guys. Read my post.As I state that, Jobless guys started consultancy and making profit after cheating the Professional and Engineers. Jain and Brothers are owner of company. url:: http://www.minfy.com Registrant: Mahaveer Infoway Limited Vijay Kothari (vijay@***.com) Ameerpet Hyderabad null,500016 IN Tel. +91.406613**** Creation Date: 10-Jun-2006 Expiration Date: 10-Jun-2013 Domain servers in listed order: ns13.ixwebhosting.com ns14.ixwebhosting.com Administrative Contact: Mahaveer Infoway Limited Vijay Kothari (vijay@***.com) Ameerpet Hyderabad null,500016 IN Tel. +91.406613****
ID
Hyderabad, Telangana

Resolved: Minfy.Com is a cheater consultant

Update by user Oct 13, 2014

I Azhar hereby declare that, Dispute between the company (minfy.com) and myself are over now. As such complain made by me in this regards treated as withdrawn.

Email Id: azharforfriends007@***.com

pissedconsumer Id: azharforfriends

Review Have to be deleted:

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2012
www.minfy.comMinfy.Com is a cheater consultantSubmitted by: Ramnarayan DasaCategory: Internet TransactionComplaint against: Minfy.ComComplaint Number: 85829Amount loss/claim: Rs. 0Support Ramnarayan Dasa Click: Minfy is a cheater consultant. I already make a complain inhttp:/Www.Mouthshut.Com/Review/Write_review.Ph they are not replying me by email or phone. Url:: www.Minfy.Comadministrative contact:mahaveer infoway limitedvijay kothari (vijay@***.Com)ameerpethyderabadnull,50001 +91.406613**** email ID: 1 vijay@***.Com2 hr@***.Com3 profile@***.ComCommentsAzhar Zubber30th Aug. 2012 Minfy.Com is making money after cheating professional.Most of the time they hire qualified engineers for short term project .Many companies don't want to have any liability for employee, that's why minfy.Com play as a mediator. In short they are making money after cheating professionals. I am sure that minfy.Com have cheated many professionals.And making money after eating p.F and other extra benefit of employee.. shame on you minfy.ComAzhar Zubber30th Aug. 2012 Concerns persons can be contact: hr@***.Comprofile@***.Comvijay haveer infoway ltd.7-1-24 / 2 / C, 301 / A, ds complex,greenlands,begumpet, hyderabad - 500 016, andhra pradesh http:/Www.Minfy.Com| mob :+91-9908****86 contact person: rajendra, nitin, vijay kothariShivani Sachdeva31st Aug. 2012 Hello azhar zubber,thanks for inviting me.My answer about minfy.Com is very simple and straight.I just wonder about minfy.ComI also post my apologies in following address.Http:/Www.Mouthshut.Com/Review/Mahaveer- just want to know that,question:1: do you have real professional management?2: do you not have your mother,sister,wife if you arenot respecting females?3: do not you deserve proper interrogation? 4: do you deserve to be put in human category? I do not know the abusing string and unsuspected communication.But hope that god will take care of you "buddy" . Hr@***.Comprofile@***.Comvijay@***y. haveer infoway ltd.7-1-24 / 2 / C, 301 / A, ds complex,greenlands,begumpet, hyderabad - 500 016, andhra pradesh http:/Www.Minfy.Com| mob :+91-9908****86 thanking you,respected grahak seva admin, azhar zubber, ramnarayan dasaAbhinav_Da03rd Sept. 2012 Www.Minfy.Coma real time cheater with real people. Please add my name to.I was specially miss-behaved and tortured by them. You will be wonder they erased my fingerprint from there database. I.Emy email IDmy attendance at security gatemy conversational mail with hr hope they will got there days once, because every dogs have a day, is it not? t.C thanks you grahakseva administrationand all of my friendsAbhinav_Da03rd Sept. 2012 Www.Minfy.Comthey are specialist in eating p.F and others extra employee benefit. Friends please post the mails and proof if any one have luckily some conversational mail. Thanking again grahakseva administration, shivani sachdeva, azhar zubber, ramnarayan dasaAzhar Zubber03rd Sept. 2012 Hi all,Please check the screen shot.I was asking for my salary and they was abusing and replying...Jo ukhad pao ukad lo... Link is as follows.. 1http://www.flickr.com/photos/86533 Z61363 | Apr 29, 2012 05:50 PMMahaveer Infoway Ltd is not a good consultancy.They do not care about the promises, which made at the time of recruitment. In my case they did not pay my 1 month salary, and there ignorance is very common after the project completion. Following are my communicating mail with consultancy To,Respected Judicial Officer, Inspector of Labor,I just find out your e-mail address in consumer court web site. My current company is not giving me salary of previous month. As they hire me for short term project without any notification , after this project they want that I should reallocate to Hyderabad. I refuse to reallocate because they did notProvide reallocation charges from Gurgaon to Bangalore.I want a legal action on them, as I am feeling cheated. Mr. Nitin is well aware that i am staying here with family and I am facing financial problem here. I make a call to Mr. Nitin and respectfully told them that I am selling my wedding ring in muthood finance. But they promise me take care for me. Till now I am waiting for assistance. I want to file a case in labor court when I will be in my home town (Kanpur), Becauseof some financial problem I can not file case from Bangalore.Thanking you for your caring eyes in advance.Employer details:Name: Mahaveer Infoway LtdWeb URL: http://minfy.comAddress:| Mahaveer Infoway Ltd.7-1-24 / 2 / C, 301 / A, DS Complex,Greenlands,Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016, Andhra PradeshPhone - +91- 40-66****54 Fax:91-40-66****55http://www.minfy.com| Mob : +91-9908****86 Contact person: Rajendra, NitinPhone Number: +91- 40-66****54 e-mail address: hr@***.com; nitin@***.com Following are my mail in which I respectfully as for full and final statement form company Regards,Prashant TripathiEngineer-SWMobile: 00172******** Please consider the environment before printing.--------------------------------------- Immer zielen auf die vollkommene Harmonie desDenkens & Wort & deed.Always zielen darauf ab,reinigen Sie Ihre Meinung und alles wird gut.-------------------------------------------- aim at complete harmony of thought &word & deed.Always aim at purifying yourthoughts & everything will be well. From: z61363@***.comTo: hr@***.com; nitin@***.comSubject: FW: Gentle Reminder,November and december month salary pendingDate: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:29:23 +0530 Dear Minfy Administration,I was waiting for your kind Response and reply, as I state the entire situation in my previous mail.This is very kind Reminder to you about the problem. As I already told you that I am unable to survive here (Bangalore). Without salary Regards,Prashant TripathiEngineer-SWMobile: 9241-80****Please consider the environment before printing.--------------------------------------- Immer zielen auf die vollkommene Harmonie desDenkens & Wort & deed.Always zielen darauf ab,reinigen Sie Ihre Meinung und alles wird gut.-------------------------------------------- aim at complete harmony of thought &word & deed.Always aim at purifying yourthoughts & everything will be well. From: z61363@***.comTo: hr@***.comCC: nitin@***.comSubject: Gentle Reminder,November and december month salary pendingDate: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:31:50 +0530 Dear Minfy Administration,This is very kind reminder about my salary pending for November to December Month.Please do the needfull as I am unable to survive without salary. I am serving this companyfrom 15'Th August 2011 to Till Now. I do respect and understand that Administration will move forward for full and final statement. Reminder for the Statement1. Travel ticket reimburse from Gurgaon to Bangalore2. Reallocation and Accomodation charges3. Salary for November and December month I hope that Administration will understand my problem. As I receive good job appreciation from HR Side,As a current employer I beg respectfully for full and final statement Regards,Prashant TripathiEngineer-SWMobile: 924180-****Please consider the environment before printing.---------------------------------------

Hi azharforfriends,

If you would like to remove your post, please mail or email us with a proper notarized letter.

Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html.

Regards,

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team

What a Shameless consultant.

Very shameful act of Minfy.com

Minfy.com deserve proper investigation.

What a shame, Disgusting, that cheater consultant are making money.

Minfy.com deserve proper Investigation and punishment.

Shame on you www.minfy.com

what a cheater consultant.curse only

Jak Di Pawla

They are shameless guys.

#842010
@PissedConsumer786944

minfy.com is doing nothing but cheating professional, allas, may minfy.com soon relief with punishment.

View more comments (65)
Resolved
ID
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article