Absolutely The Best Mind Development Product Ever

I love this company and love the product. If it was not for Mindmaster I don't think I would have been able to change my life for the better. I was able to overcome severe depression and low self esteem and self confidence. The emails they send out help boost my spirits, words are not enough to say how great full I am. I have had issue since childhood such as negative thinking that I have not been able to overcome. Mindmaster has helped me become a much more positive person, and I have a positive outlook on life. Thank God I found this program: It has changed my life for the better
ID
North York, Ontario
Loss

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article