Never Received Product

Update by user Apr 07, 2013

Mindfit was going through a change over on the website thus is the reason I did not receive the download link to get my product. The owner resolved it immediately.

He submitted an immediate refund to my PayPal account within the hour after I submitted an email stating I did not get my product. He resolved it quickly so my initial review was impatient and unnecessary. Please disregard my review. The owner showed true accountability.

Unfortunately, I cannot remove my previous remark about it from this website (pissed off consumer).

.. :o(

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2013
I ordered an MP3 off of www.mindsethypnosis.com and never received a link or anything to download it. Unless you download it from a mobile app while on the website, the download is supposed to go to the computer. I am very computer literate so it's not "operator error". The "doctor" who advertises his product all over YouTube states he doesn't make claims that your hair will grow, but yet he has *** and Breast enlargement subliminals on his website .. go figure. Anyway, I filed a complaint with PayPal. While $8.95 may not be a lot, it is a lot when you don't get what you paid for.
ID
Spring, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article