Unauthorized billing from MindBody Series

I attempted to cancel my membership after two months, via email, as per their terms and conditions. This was on April 22, 2013. On May 20 I was billed again - $19.95. This was well beyond the 10 days notice that require. I emailed them again on June 10 requesting cancellation and email confirmation of the cancellation. 8 days later I have still not received a reply and have emailed them again. If you try to phone them you get a voicemail telling you to email them. Not good customer service at all (In addition to the fraudulent charge on my credit card)
ID
#420772 Review #420772 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Loss

MindBody Series Wellness Continues to STEAL from me

Originally, I purchased a single CD from this company via the Dr Phil site. The purchase of any CD constitutes a subscription. CDs began arriving, I REFUSED them & charges on AMEX. I couldn't get them to stop. They stopped sending CDs but kept monthly charges $24.10 per month. Went on for 5 months before I got any refunds. Then they started to bill me $19.99 2X a month for nothing. Been to BBB but want to warn the world--DON'T GET INVOLVED. THIS IS A NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE. I can't seem to get out of it!

I have attempted to cancel with them twice. The first time was April 20, 2013 and I was billed again by them on May 20.

I emailed them again on June 10 requesting email confirmation of the cancellation and have received no reply.

I have emailed them again today. I will contact my credit card company and ask them to block any further payments :sigh

ID
Denver, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article