Not pleased with customer service

Before hand, I got a voucher from living social where I use my card to already purchase the meal. I purchase two since I had a big group with me. When I went there the food was good and the waitress was nice. Once we were done, I gave them the code for both vouchers. When the lady (this lady was not our waitress), she told me we could only use one. Well, we already had the meal and it was pretty much two for each item we got. She could have easily separated the check into two. When I asked her to do so, she just stated "It is too hard to go backwards." It was an expense my group didn't expect to make. Due to this reason, we did not leave a tip and do not expect to ever go back. I was not notify of the restrictions and I was not pleased with that lady's attitude.

Nope, not buying it.

Your server makes 2.13 an hour.

They do not get ANY of the 'extra' money you had to spend.

The service should be paid for being that - the service.

The only thing that should 'take away' from tip money is bad service from your server!!

We did not leave a tip because of the extra expense we have already made. That money took away from the tip money.

So the server was nice and it obviously wasn't her fault, and you didn't tip? Huge *** move.

Also most of those living social vouchers clearly state on there that only one per visit is acceptable.

What did the coupon state.....how was it sold? How was it to be used?

View more comments (3)
ID
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article