Bought a washing machine.It does not work.

I needed a stackable washer and dryer for my new place. I sold my old set due to lack of space. I called Millington Appliance on Hwy 51 in Millington Tn. They said they had one.They said it worked fine. I paid 450.00 and picked it up. Took it to the new place and hooked it up. My utilities were turned on 5 days later. Guess what? The washing machine does not work. I was told there is a 90 day warranty. No one would answer my calls. I drove back to Millington Appliance and talked to an employee.He said he would come out tomorrow at 1pm. Never came and never called. After many calls over a few days a lady said she doesn't see where I bought anything. I gave her my receipt ". She said she would take care of it. Never did.Never called. After a few more times calling over several days,She finally answered the phone. She sent a couple of dudes out.They said I needed a timer. They would get the part and be back later to finish the job.Then they wanted 25 bucks. I ask them if they took credit cards or checks? No only cash. I told them I would stop by an ATM on my way home from work and pay them when they returned to fix the washer. Guess what? Never came back.Never called. I filed a complaint with the BBB. They already have an F rating. Do not trust or buy anything from these crooks.
ID
Memphis, Tennessee
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article