Awful Payment Receiving Service

Their invoice includes a phone number, so you may choose to pay your bill by phone, since there is no alternative to pay it online, as it is the case with most decent services (the only other alternative is to pay by mail). However, the telephone number provided is always busy. I decided to write an email, and obtained a reply, asking for my telephone number, so they could call me up, instead. I thought about it, and decided to not provide my number. I figured I would receive a call from someone, to whom I would provide all my credit card information, and this did not make me feel too comfortable. It is about time this office provides an online payment option, or at least a number that works.
ID
Service
Millennium Medical Care Customer Care
Cons
  • Bill payment by phone
  • No bill payment online
  • Telephone number always busy
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

very bad accounting practise

They have a bad acounting practice. if they come back and say you have an old bill to pay. Dont pay that immediatley. first make sure you never paid that. it hapened to me they kept saying that i never paid that bill and it went to collections also until i went through my Credit card transactions history 4 mnths back and pull that out of my credit card transaction and then immed they changed their voice and accepted that its already paid otherwise they kept saying they can see balance as pending and they couldnt even verify until i told them. Be Careful you have be warned.
ID
Herndon, Virginia

About

Top Millennium Medical Care Services

Customer Care

Millennium Medical Care Pros and Cons

Cons: No bill payment online

Summary

Millennium Medical Care is a multi-lingual clinic. It offers a full range of adult and pediatric care. It is headquartered in Woodbridge, Virginia, United States. There are also Millennium Medical Care locations in Manassas (VA), and Herndon (VA). The clinic specializes in preventive medicine for all age groups and management of chronic conditions such as Diabetes and Hypertension. It provides the following services: adult & child sick visits, sports physicals, school physicals, well visits, and preventive care. Millennium Medical Care also offers lab services, contraceptive management, pregnancy testing, TB testing, urine drug testing, and many more. The clinic provides weight management solutions and nutrition consulting assistance.

Millennium Medical Care reviews and complaints

Millennium Medical Care is ranked 408 out of 2225 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article