Poor Physiotherapy Treatment

After a car accident and a minor hip injury, I chose Millcroft Physio to receive treatment at simply because it was close to home. After several months of treatment, there was little improvement. My treatment consisted of stretches (done on my own with no supervision), application of a tens machine, weight training (again with no supervision), while Andrew tended to other patients at the same time. I was simply frustrated with the lack of care for my injury. Years later, I have had the same pain reoccur but I am fortunate to have found a therapist that actively treats my injury and supervises my exercises to ensure that I am doing them correctly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT THIS BUSINESS BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!
ID
Burlington, Ontario
Cons
  • Professionalism
  • Quality of care
Reason of review
Lack of quality treatment
Loss
Preferred solution
Improvement of patient care, focus on one patient at a time

Millcroft Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic

Worst experience ever, mistreated and happy of leaving this place before late!! The co-owners of this clinic seem to be professional and nice human beings. However they may probable not be getting to know the potential patients that step out of the clinic because of the rudeness and lack of kindness showed off by the office manager Kristee. Who doesn't seem to enjoy kids around and is willing to not give a lollypop to a child while wait to be attended. This is being mean and not having clue about kids whatsoever. Wow, how some type of employees could cost the business to their owners without they even get to know about it eh.

HAVE BEEN ATTENDING THIS CLINIC FOR YEARS! ALL THE STAFF, KRISTEE INCLUDED HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO MYSELF, MY WIFE AND BOTH MY KIDS!!!

THEY ARE FRIENDLY, PLEASANT AND ALWAYS HELPFUL!

ON ALMOST EVERY VISIT MY KIDS WERE GIVEN A TREAT...THIS WILL WON'T MAKE OR BREAK MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CLINIC. GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE...THE THERAPY AND THE STAFF ARE OUTSTANDING!

ID
#193892 Review #193892 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article