Mill Valley Refuse Service over charging

Mill Valley Refuse Service in CA has overcharged me for eight years. They will refund me only for the past 2 years and told me it was my fault for not seeing the overcharged error. They told me in email that I would be given a credit, however that has not happened. They just sent me the new billing without any credits applied. I have all my invoices and want to take them to small claims court. The date for the overcharging fees are from January 2002 to 2010. The co-owner refers my complaints to customer service. I just got an email from their collections stating I was past due.

servic?

ID
San Rafael, California

About

Summary

Mill Valley is a garbage and recycling collecting company owned in a private form. It operates within San Rafael and surrounding territories. Mill Valley has differentiated to such services as composting, curbside cleanups, street sweeping and hazardous wastes utilization. The company has some products which could be bought or rented by clients. They are debris boxes, storage containers and portable toilets. Mill valley`s derby boxes are designed for the dirt and rock utilization only and are different in price depending on their size. As for the storage containers, they are made with double doors, security locks and are completely enclosed. There are newsletters which are used like informational support and are sent to all subscribers. Mill Valley provides garbage collecting services even on holidays, except New Year and Christmas.

Mill Valley reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article