Bed bugs

I had gotten a mattress from there, and he had his sons no older then 16 carry the mattress it looked like they were struggling and the father was no help , my mattress had a large amount of bed bugs and they were just all over the mattress, I told him I wanted my money back and he gave it to me and said there was no need to call the police for such a little thing , It was the most grossest thing I have ever seen I will never go there again the shop was not as clean
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

MILL BEDDING MATTRESS OUTLET SCRANTON PA

Robby Sewah owner of MILL BEDDING in Scranton PA sold us a new Stearns & Foster Mattress contaminated with bedbugs. When we purchased it, he would not take a check or credit card, he would only take cash. When he delivered the mattress, he had his two children carry the mattress and they caused damage to the walls, carpeting, stairway ceiling and the chandeler in the hallway. Upon inspecting the mattress there were bedbugs in the folds of the remaining plastic cover. When we showed him the bugs he said we put them there and began to curse and swear that we found it necessary to call the Scranton Police. He gave us our money back but for the mattress but refuses the compensate us for the damage that he and his two young children causes...the kids were no more than 16 and 10 lugging a 128 pound king size mattress up a set of 16 stairs. It is our opinion that he is a rip off and nobody should buy anything from this man. He has been in business for a very short time here in PA as he is from Brooklyn and formerly from Guyana.

The above reviews are such lies. This man has been in business for over 25 years.

I bought a mattres from him a sealy posterpedic in 1994. And just bought another one from. Him to replace that 25 yr old mattress. In the meanwhile he sold over a hundred mattress to my friends and family.

No one ever complained. All his mattresses are perfect and brand new . Maybe people leaving reviews want a free mattress.

And how does a mattress in plastic scratch a wall come on now . I have absolutely no hesitation in reccomending mill bedding to the nation.

Mill bedding is a terrific company I was there recently today and I bought a brand new name brand mattress and it was sealed tightly and brand new! So I dont see why people are putting mean comments you people should really think before you type. From mariah

my mattress had 20 bedbugs in it. i am planning on suing them

i can confirm they have bedbugs

Mill Bedding is an excellent company. Robby Sewah is an excellent salesperson as I know him personally.

It is my opinion along with anyone else who has bought a mattress from there that you are a wrong and racist person. Anyone reading this article please know that I believe it is safe to buy from Mill Bedding.

These people are scammers! My matress had hair inside of it! Do NOT buy from these people!

The Mill Bedding policy is "We work hard to make you sleep better!" Robbie's children work for mill bedding, I know them personally. Mill Bedding is a great mattress company.

There was recently a worker fired because he had bed bugs. That may be where they would have came from so Mill Bedding may not be at fault.

View more comments (6)
ID
Scranton, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article