Midland funding llc-sent letter from a lawyer office that i owe money

miland funding llc,who are these people?i got a letter today from a lawyers office that they are going to garnish my wages from a balance owed $728. I'm FURIOUS! these people been in my credit report&they know my last names from previous marriages. I had filed for bankruptcy years ago so all of my bills were in this file. I will call the courthouse during the week and find out more info. i never received any info at all & out of the clear blue they are threatening me to garnish my paycheck&that's another thing, whoever they are know where i work. i didnt receive a court date. i'm struggling now as a single parent & working all the time trying to make ends meet& now this especially when it is coming around the holidays & i'm moving and these people are trying to cut my paycheck short! I dont think so! i'm so glad i found this website and seeing that i'm not alone. i think we should all countersuit and take these people to court and sue them! good luck to us all!
ID
Newark, Delaware

About

Summary

Midland Credit Management Complaints: Midland Credit ... Midland Funding. 142. 07/24. Credit at the bureaus not reported good. 182. 07/21. What the .

Miland Funding reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article