Jim was very helpful

I called Jim a few weeks ago looking for an engine for my dodge truck he was very nice to me on the phone. I explained to him i was leary about doing an internet purchase and he explained the process to me and he eased my concerns, he told me he had an engine with 85,000 miles on it and I would have it within a week to ten days,my engine showed up in about 8 days very clean looking engine had it installed runs great, thanks Jim for keeping your word will call you again if i need anything else.
ID
Monroe, Louisiana

About

Summary

Mikes Service Center is a professional repair facility which provides auto maintains and repairmen. It is based in minutes from such neighborhoods as Roxborough, Montgomery County, Bala Cynwyd, Manayunk, and Lafayette Hill in the Northwest Philadelphia section of the United States city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mikes Service Center has been owned and operated by Michael Lauria since 1989. The company is ASE certified and a Bosch as well as AC Delco authorized repair center. It also turned to be one of AASP and PGRA members. The some part of Mikes Service Center business is about car selling. The vehicles for sale can be viewed on the web site of the repair facility.

Mikes Service Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article