Verified Reviewer

Moving to China

I am writing this to inform you that I and my friends will do whatever we can to stop other softball players from buying any more Miken bats. It is reprehensible that you would decide to move from Minnesota to China, have you not seen the response from all Americans when asked about buying products from China? Have you no conscience? If 4 million dollars means that much to your bottom line, just increase the cost of the bats by $5, if we will pay $299, we will pay $304, to keep Americans working. I assure you, I will not rest until I have contacted every softball association that I can, and put together a boycott of Miken products, along with Rawlings. It was always a pleasure to see made in USA on your products, I will miss that as I will never buy another Miken or Rawlings product again until you reverse your decision. KEEP MIKEN IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from Miken or Rawlings until they commit to remaining in the US.

ID
Cons
  • Moving to china
Preferred solution
STAY IN THE US

Short Review on February 08, 2017

Miken put Jason Kendrick on a Senior Bat and he just got on the circuit..What about the other men who has been on the circuit and put up the numbers by swing the bat..My group will never do business with this company again..
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article