Verified Reviewer

Dissatisfaction

Mike Murphy Kia Of Brunswick - Dissatisfaction
Mike Murphy Kia Of Brunswick - Dissatisfaction
Update by user May 02, 2022

Nothing has been done to correct this issue, still out of $1,000 down & my cost with fees & finance charges equal $33,900 total to have my 2018 trade-in back with 93,000+ miles on it. So one way or the other they was going to get paid for something and they ended up making it work out for themselves.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2022
Purchased car 3/31/2022 big mistake was not satisfied with the new car at all, car returned less than 24 hours instead of voiding the entire deal im buy back my old car, with all types of extra fees with added warranty. So this made no sense because they willingly took back new car juat to take advantage of me. This contract should have been voided immediately nothing made sense to me. I was mislead thinking i was getting a deal when actually i didnt received a good deal, i was upset during the purchase, and wasnt thinking clearly.

User's recommendation: Don't trade your car.

ID
Pros
  • Warranty
Cons
  • Price and fees no satisfaction guarantee
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Kia Soul Review

We were looking at a Kia Soul with a sticker price of twenty thousand . Internet price of 19000. After figuring the total cost it came to thirty one thousand dollars . This is price, before interest . Two thousand was to pay off the trade in. No credit issues. Just wanted to go back to the soul . Had one before. This was beyond insulting . Looked at their " deal" and walked.
ID
Metter, Georgia
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article