Unfair Seller Review

Complete conn man, he cost me $2400.00, he came to calif. and became , squatters, he will rip you off if he gets the chance, terrible person.
ID
#520815 Review #520815 is a subjective opinion of poster.
North Hollywood, California

Unethical, Spot delivery fraud, altered documentation, LIES< LIES

The company is unethical and practices spot delivery fraud, yoyo financing, initiated a wrongful reposession and altered previous signed documentation I went to Mike Mowdy Autoplex after completing an over the phone credit application. I was assured I would be approved for credit on almost all cars on the lot. On 3/10/2012, I went to the dealership, found a 2008 Dodge Nitro and signed the paperwork. I gave a $2000 cash down payment and drove the new car home. I was promised that the plastic hardware covering for the passenger seat would be replaced on Monday 3/12/2012 when my partner returned with the direct deposit information for the draft of the monthly payment. This turned out to be a lie and my partner was told that they were unable to replace it because the manager was present. Several attempts and calls to have the piece replaced were left unreturned and the piece to date 4/9/2012 had still not been replaced. On 4/4/2012 I received a call from Jeff who stated the bank needed a current copy of my paycheck stub and that the one I provided previously was not sufficient. At that time I was also informed that the previous creditor could not provide a loan and they would attempt to get me approved through another company. At this time I had the vehicle 25 days. Jeff then accused me of lying about the amount I made per hour which he said stated $22 an hour and my paycheck stub refelcted $11.22. Jeff also stated he called my employer and confirmed that I did not make $22 per hour. Which is illegal in the state of Oklahoma without written permission and proper documentation of said permission. At no time did I provide any written documentation nor did I misguide this company that I made $22 an hour. Which my paycheck stub clearly states the correct amount of $11.22. On, 4/5/2012 I spoke with the creditor and moved my payment date from the 10th to the 15th and was never informed that the loan was in question. However, I spoke with Jeff again on 4/6/2012 and informed him that I would provide him with my most recent stub on Saturday. However, my supervisor failed to leave the stub in my inbox. I spoke with Jeff on Monday 4/9/2012 and was told that I had to bring the stub in that day. I again informed Jeff that I would bring the stub the next day and had already been reassured by my supervisor that it would be in my inbox 1st thing Tuesday morning 4/10/2012. Unfortunately, Mike Mowdy Autoplex decided to repossess the vehicle. On 4/10/2012, I spoke to John Allen the General Manager and after the numerous lies, unethical and suspicous behavior I asked if the conversation could be recorded. John Allen refused to refund my down payment and provided me with a document that had been clearly altered from the original document I possess. I was then asked to leave.

Rawls Law Office (405-912-****) handles auto fraud cases just like this, please contact us to determine if we can resolve this issue for you.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Just flat out told us a lie

Mike Mowdy had this adviertisment going on, so we went up there to see if we won or not so we was talking bout another vehicle and they told us that they could combined this note with Dennis truck payment. The on a Saturday we went and opened a bank acct. so I took the information plus Dennis last 2 wks pay stub along with the bank papers. we had put $50 down and then we went back and gave them $400 more,so they took me to the financial's office and told me to wait so I did and they brought me the papers to me for my to go but they wouldn't let me take the vehicle or give us our money back. Shouldn't I be able to drive my vehicle off the lot if they gave me the papers to it? thank you Pam by the way my name is Pam Ezernack and Dennis Whisnant its was gonna be under Dennis name

My name is Rachelle Shepherd and big red sports and imports in norman ok. Said they would pay off m leased car to get me in one from them i signed papers for them to pay it off and signed ones for my new car...

a month later still no pay off and no title for my new car.

My credit has gone to *** over this and they sold my other car with no title or paying it off. What do i do i call them everyday trying to get this fixed bit nothing.

I am not in Atlanta! I am in NW Oklahoma City.

Hi, my name is Krystal and my partner and I have had the same issues with this company. If you are interested in becoming a part of a class action lawsuit please e-mail me as I am contacting a lawyer on a contingency basis.

Please also follow up by filing a complaint with the BBB, UMVPC.ok.gov, FTC, and there are a few others.

I am also contacting News 4, 5, and 9's advocacy segment to see if they have interest in airing this dealerships dirty laundry. :)

Do not buy anything from these people at all! !!!!

They claimed they were going to be able to get my son financed into a newer car and even "contracted" him and sent him home with the car. We were uncomfortable with it and had him take it back until they completed all the financing. They claim they were unable to get it financed and when we asked for our down payment back, they refused claiming it was non-refundable. Nowhere on our copy of the contract does it say the down payment is non-refundable.

Amazingly though, their copy of the contract show that is it is non-refundable. It's our belief they marked it non-refundable AFTER we told them the deal was off because they were taking to long with it. After my wife raised enough *** with them they agreed to refund $300 back but trying to get that from them has been next to impossible. They've yelled at her and have hung up on her.

They have a new excuse everytime she calls up there asking about the check. John, the finance manager is a complete ***.

They're crooks and will rob you blind! Absolutely do not buy anything from these guys!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)
Newalla, Oklahoma

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article