Midwest Fence & Gate did not deliver when promised.

Midwest Fence & Gate Co. told me they would have my fence up and completed within 7-10 buisness days from the first installation day. It has been over a month. I keep getting told "next week", then next week comes and I'm told again "next week". They were supposed to be here today, I called and again was told "the end of next week"! This company is horrible! All I keep hearing is excuse after excuse. I say if the crews you have aren't doing the jobs in the time frame promised, get new crews. There is enough unemployed out there who would love to have a job! I plan to tell everyone I know NOT to use this company ever!!!
ID
#202796 Review #202796 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Salt Lake City, Utah

About

Summary

Midwest Fence and Gate provides homeowners and commercial clients with reliable fences and gates that are customized to fit individual clients' needs. Whether you want to safeguard your property with perimeter security or need a light and elegant fence that blends with your landscape design and signs your private territory, Midwest Fence and Gate knows what to do. Its specialists are well educated and experienced in designing and installing customized projects of different types: for schools, parks, industrial and commercial projects. They use the best materials: wood, metal, vinyl, bollards, columns, chain links and ornamental materials to create beautiful fence that will serve you during many years, surrounding you with strength and lasting security.

Midwest Fence and Gate reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article