Service Crooks

Midway Service dept. is run by crooks- I called to set up my 90k service and asked if said service would cover belts and was told yes, yes, and recieved a quote of $649.00 dollars. Dropped the car off and was told they would take great care of "my baby" as he called it. When I came to pick up my car, I was handed a list of repairs for the front end totalling over $4100.00 and told it was unsafe to drive. I took it home and had a second inspection done (took my mechanically inclined brother) and was told that for less than $500.00 in parts and a few hours of time - my brother and I could fix this ourselves (again though, he is mechanically capable)We also found that they had taken brand new $50 specialty wiper blades off and replaced them with a $15 set, and the caps to my high and low pressure coolant tubing were both missing. When I went to the dealership in the evening to get the items, they were closed but I noticed their signage advertising the service I had just received but included belts I was told I needed (quoted $180)for the same price. I brought this up to the SERVICE MANAGER (who took care of my service in the first place) he argued with me about how he did what I asked for. As a layman it is not my job to know exactly what I might need on my vehicle. As a SERVICE MANAGER, it is HIS job to advise me that I should have opted for the other service. While he stated he saved me $50 he also cost me $130 for not offering the other service package. If you made it through basic math you can see this was W a joke. I will never return there and advise the same.

Too bad Pissed Consumer used the logo and company description of a AC&Heating/Plumbing/Electrical in Clearwater Florida!!! So no ones knows what car place allegedly tried to rip this guy off!!!

ID
Glendale, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article