NONE PAYMENT FOE SREVIES RENDERED/ FIX THIS SHELTER UPPER MANAGMENT

I am a auto body repairer in Okc, I also have all of my family's Ins with Shelter, The claims office here has decided that the rate that I charge to other Ins co's for a particular service is not cheap enough for them but ok for other Ins co's to pay which I have provided copies of paid invoices to prove that I am charging them the same, so now they are forcing me to go tow their customers car back to my shop at a cost of $300.00 & then start foreclosure proceedings cost $500.00 + the bad faith claim legal costs from their customer which in this state is unlimited. Now I ask you is this good business practices, also I'll be canceling all of my Ins with them , that alone is $4,000.00 a yr, also I've noticed that all of the adjusters e-mails have religious bible quotes on them I suppose this is another one of their tricks to make themselves look honest? I've been in this business for 35yrs I'm not new to the ways of the ins industries . I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR INSURED WHO THOUGHT YOU WHERE ACTING IN GOOD FAITH,(ACTING) right?????
ID
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article