Middleton Vetrinary Hospital Middleton Idaho Lacks Compassion Greedy Jerks

Although Doctor Hall, of Middleton Veterinary Hospital in Middleton Idaho, is knowledgeable his services are VERY EXPENSIVE and he demonstrates a sincere LACK OF COMPASSION! I think at this point, he’s only in it for the money. I'm surprised he doesn't charge us for oxygen when we come in the door. He and his office sneak in hidden charges. For example, if you even ask him any sort of question, he will charge you $50 for an office visit, many times without even looking at your pet, or even if you're there to simply pick up medication! I've also noticed during an actual examination, if he 'recommends' something, it will be added to your bill and waiting for you at the counter when it's time to pay, even if you didn't agree that you wanted it in the first place! You have to have them itemize your receipt and take out what you don't want, of which they make you feel very uncomfortable for doing in the first place! We've been nickel and dimed to death by Doctor Hall and his Middleton Veterinary Hospital in Middleton Idaho, without a solution for our pets’ current medical issue. $800 up to this point without fixing the problem! Yep! Taking care of your pet shouldn't be as costly or even more costly than visiting a doctor for humans. There are plenty of other well experienced veterinarians around that do not charge as much as he does and do the job more professionally and efficiently. I know, because I recently switched! Furthermore, the staff at Middleton Veterinary Hospital is verrrry snotty and rude. One of his clinicians didn’t correctly type the amount of medication we were supposed to give our dogs. This particular medicine could’ve killed them if taken in the wrong amounts! I’m glad I paid attention when Dr. Hall was discussing how much of the medicine to give. When I caught her mistake, she’d transcribed it to the actual pill bottle. When I questioned her on it, she rolled her eyes, scratched out the incorrect milligram amount, and re-wrote the correct one without so much as an apology! When dealing with a pet, sick or otherwise, people in that field should be compassionate and caring. However, Dr. Kelly Hall and his staff at Middleton Veterinary Hospital are neither. He let our dogs go for months with a certain ailment. He kept offering us band aid solutions rather than solve the problem directly. These band aid solutions kept costing us more money more money but the problem wasn’t getting fixed. His final recommendation was a treatment that would cost into the thousands, of which he knew if we got desperate enough would probably pay. However, he didn’t have a problem stringing us along because he knew that we would continue bringing in our pups the worse the issue got. I finally couldn’t take it anymore. Our pups were under stress and not getting better. He was letting our dogs suffer in order to line his pockets. I had to go to a completely new clinic to get the problem fixed! They not only charged me far far far faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr less, but gave our dogs instant relief that only cost me $74.86! THEY SOLVED THE PROBLEM!! Yet Dr. Kelly Hall wanted to charge me into the thousands to take care of the same problem!! When I told my new veterinary clinic about my dealings with the Middleton Veterinary Hospital, they apologized on their behalf saying that was very malicious and wrong. Lastly, Dr. Hall’s clinic is always very old, dank, and dirty. Many times, we’ve had to steer our dogs around the *** on the floor. Staff is very lax and unwilling to clean up such messes and often times; it remains on the floor for our entire visit. The last thing I need is for my dog to be infected by another dog who has Lord knows what! There are plenty of Veterinary clinics around the Middleton, Boise area which are more than capable of taking care of your pets needs, rather than going to Middleton Veterinary Hospital. Don’t make the same mistake we did! Check out several clinics before making your final decision. Whatever you do, DON’T GO TO MIDDLETON VETERINARY HOSPITAL in Middleton Idaho!

You are spot on whoever you are! Service at the Middleton Idaho Veterinary Hospital has rapidly declined over the years.

Search for "Middleton Idaho Veterinary Hospital" on Google and then look at their reviews. People are saying a lot of these same things on Google and Yelp for this pet hospital.

It is very dirty, the staff are often rude and inconsiderate - or even incompetent, and it usually smells like they have not cleaned the floors and tables for a long time.

Worst of all, it is very expensive and they'll charge you for an office visit even if you just ask a simple question or for some advice on the treatment of your pet.

It's worth the drive to go somewhere else in Treasure Valley. My cats won't step foot in there again.

ID
Star, Idaho
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article