Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Repairs expensive

Update by user Jun 23, 2016

I contact both of the above companies before I contacted Midcom. They were both cheaper then 175.00. Why would I spend twice as much for a machine that was not broken just needed maintenance.

I told the girl over several times I did not receive a quote she said just approve the 50.00 extra trip charge.

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2016
I was just getting our plotter clean. The plotter had nothing wrong with it I just needed maintenance. The cost was quoted 175.00 which I assumed was for the maintenance and would pay for parts if needed. I got a bill for 437.50 I called to ask why and she said 175.00 was per HOUR. They should have on their agreement that I signed in bold just like the bottom of the invoice that says "ask about our annual service plans I saw that with no problem. I went ahead and had them clean the plotter because I saw nothing wrong with the trip charge and cleaning that was fair for 175.00. The guy sure worked slow saw nothing wrong with it! Do not deal with this company or go over everything in detail and babysit the technician if that's what he was.
ID
Catonsville, Maryland
Pros
  • Fast service to collect money
  • Fast service
Cons
  • Money i gave them for being overcharged
  • Deceptive billing practices
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article