Don't Stand Behind Product

I have to admit that the service concerning water analysis and recommendations from the staff are outstanding. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. However, ***WARNING*** management's performance is less than desirable. I purchased a home with a pool and spa that was recently installed by Mid State Pools & Spas. Soon after, there was a leak in the spa. It took some time for someone to come out and look at it after contacting them, which was a little frustrating, and they finally came out and took care of the problem. I was told at that time by the owner that they had issues with their contractor that supplied the concrete and the concrete used on my spa was faulty. Sure enough, about a year later, I had another leak in the spa. I tried numerous times to contact the owner again and was unsuccessful; leaving my contact information a few times without any contact back. Finally, I got with the owner who told me that they would come out and take a look but I never got a call from them after the in person conversation. Suddenly, I noticed that the spa was drained with parts of the spa laying around my backyard. Without any calls received to explain to me the outcome, I contacted the company and was told that it would cost approximately $5,000 to repair. When I finally got back with the owner about the estimate, he said that he would go out and take a look. Again, i didn't receive a call and had to "hunt" him down again to get some answers took a few weeks. When I finally caught up to him, he told me it would cost approximately $3,500 to repair because they would have to jackhammer the bad concrete out and pour new concrete and plaster the spa again. After finding out that my insurance company (American Home Shield) would not cover the repair, I contacted another pool company and they told me that Mid State Pools has a reputation of installing pools and spas and leaving customers hanging when problems arise; my case seems to fit the reputation explained. I will not tell you not to do business with this company but... ***WARNING**** You may have issues getting wrongs corrected to your satisfaction. I will continue to post the above to continue to warn possible future customer and share my unfortunate experience.
ID
Warner Robins, Georgia
Product
Mid State Pools And Spas Hot Tub
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
At this point, to help other future customers avoid doing business with this company and experiencing what I have experienced.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article