Vaccine Mandate

It is unbelievable that you are mandating an emergency use only vaccine. You will putting all your loyal patients at risk as personnel leave the hospital. then to find out Union Employees are exempt. Its criminal and really have to question the decision making process at this hospital.

User's recommendation: Find another health care system.

ID
#3019942 Review #3019942 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pinckney, Michigan

Not a good doctor

I went to this Doctor Jennifer Zelnik in Ann Arbor MI. I have pain and dizziness. she told me there is nothing wrong with me. and 2 of my illnesses are all in my head. I thought they would be a good medical facility to go to. she sent to this gyn. and the gyn Eleanor Warner GYN was telling me she would not do anything for me. just a ultra-sound. she also stated if there was any surgery needed to correct the problem she would not do it. When I ask what if t was scar tissue or some endometriosis left behind. she said She refuses to do a cat scan. I believe these two are friends from college. and cheated to get their medical degree. I would not recommend either of these doctors to anyone. I am still in pain, and still having dizzy spells.
#2015062

What would dizzy spells have to do with the patients pelvic floor issues? If you have a complaint you should raise the complaint with Michigan medicine they have a form you can type up online for patient complaints.

ID
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Cons
  • Playing games with my health
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article