Ford Micheal Motors and ford.

I have a 2008 f450 it has been in the shop more than i have drove it. This truck when i first bought it the starter went out.Next the fuel lines blew this truck set at Stubenville ford in ohio for a month.They gave me a rental a ford focus.They screwed up the cab it took me another month to get that fixed.I was in South Carolina and the engine light come on and the truck was missin so i took it to a dealership and there was another day.They reset the computer and i lost another days work.Next i head out to Colorado and the same thing again. I am pullin a 25foot job trailor. In the middle of oklahoma and truck is missin.I made it to Triniadad Colo.They put it on there computor and reset it and replaced some parts.After that i am heading home with this truck and it starts smoking i called my dealer Micheal Motors in WV. They told me to drive itand i did.I think they wanted it to burn not caring about my safety and where i was at.So we got the truck back to them and they waited on parts for two months.And we get the truck back and the engine light comes on and we go back they reset it and off we go.My wife and three kids heading home light comes on and the truck starts fuming them so back again.They fixed some more stuff on it and away we go again.Engine light come on again. I have to have the truck for my work so iam driving it with the light on and the noises it makes and fumes. Ford offered to fix it and a allowance of 50 dollars a day i cannot rent a truck for that.I have a 99f250 that the motor is out and this Dealership installed and the motor lasted untill i figured out i had rings cracked. But this truck had been in the shop for the smoking prob and they told me my fuel pump was bad.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. But before I died, I told the powers to be at the factory to stick with building the tried and true model 'A'and Model 'T'.

But would thye listen to me?

no, of course not, now you can't fix the darned things without a college education, and a million dollars worth of electronics to simply diagnose the thing. Trust me, I am rolling in my grave.

ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Loss

About

Summary

Micheal Motors And Ford is a company that specializes in car selling. It offers a selection of Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, & Jeep vehicles to suit different needs. There are new as well as used cars available and the web site of the company makes online search for new Ford and used inventory possible. The web source also allows to review vehicle details, request a quote on a vehicle configuration that a client may desire, or arrange for credit. There is an online credit apply form available on the site. There are three steps to apply: 1) complete the credit application; 2) review your information and submit; 3) take the decision certificate to your dealer. Micheal Motors And Ford is based on Gassaway, WV.

Micheal Motors And Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article