Cheap Quality

Stitching on my very expensive jacket is subpar to say the least. Crooked and low quality. I've reached out to company via email and no response...it's been two weeks.

User's recommendation: Avoid.

ID
Rockledge, Florida

Verified Reviewer

Poor quality and merchandise not received

Update by user Apr 09, 2022

No court. Michael said he was getting my dress and skirt made and stupid me, I believed him.

LIES!! It’s now April, still no dress no skirt and the too small defective jacket is going back one way or another. I am not going to stop until I get a refund for a too small defective hot mess and thin air!!! Gonna go next level.

Michael has even resorted to putting revenge *** on a business review site!

(Which I had removed) I want my money back!! All $10,935!!!!

Update by user Feb 06, 2022

Going to small claims court February 22, 2022

Update by user Feb 06, 2022

Filed small claims case set for February 22, 2022.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2022
I bought a jacket August 26 and a skirt and dress August 27. Paid over $10,000 for 3 pieces. Got jacket. Not $5k quality. Single stitched and 2of4 zippers are sewn crooked. Was told money for dress and skirt was spent on other things, would not be getting them. Was eventually told they were being made. Lie. In December I asked again and was told when he got back from Dubai they would be made. Lie. Its now January. Im out $5490 . No dress . No skirt.

User's recommendation: Nope!!! Quality just not what it should be. Cannot trust Michael to even place the order!

ID
Pros
  • Styles
Cons
  • Defective too small jacket
  • Not getting my dress or skirt or a refund
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article