Unscrupulous Remodel Contractor

Michael Allen Builders, Houston TX (Michael Allen Lynch), ran out of money and time and incentive to complete our kitchen and family room remodel. Although we paid out all (actually more) than the 10% remaining which is saved for the end, we found out some of his sub contractors were not paid. We're left paying his sub contractors and paying new folks to finish a long list of unfinished work. We're also into week two past the agreed upon date of completion in our signed contract. This man is deceitful and dishonest. Do not hire him for any type of job.

I'm trying to reach any of Mike Lynch's victims. Please contact me at dbmmisc AT gmail DOT com.

Did you know he spent time in prison for the same unlawful practices in Colorado?

WOW, I had a similar experience. I would love to communicate with you more, if your interested let me know summersmoker AT gmail DOT com

View more comments (2)
ID
Katy, Texas
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article