Rosetta B Sey

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Miami, Florida

HPP exterior interior home repairs

SFRP and HPP

I won # in the City of Miami exterior rehabilitation problem. I pre qualifed provided COM documents.

Roofing contractor yet I'm hang issues with the roof.

I also qualified for SFRP, interior,Aug 1, 2022.

HPP (Roof, impact Windows and doors) start dates was Jan 2023.

As of today my roof is not complete. COM.

Lee Contractors and Reggae Roofers, and Mr G won bids for exterior, and it's been a complete nightmare as of today. Now these suppose to be professional skilled workers.

SFRP Interior (Leo contractor/ inspector V Brown is basically the same aggravation. It appears City of Miami have let me down mental stress, heart issues sense project began.

You wouldn't believe what I've gone through. I need someone to vent.

(Began Dec 7, 2022}

Just unprofessional seeking monies thru grants /bonds.

They don't care

I've seemed help from Fl House of Representatives, District 5 Chief of staff.

At times I'm fearful for me.

Ten. Years bond / grants.

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article