Bernard G Knc

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Miami, Florida

Complaint: I paid for services that were not provided.

Please send me a refund of $109.50 for pre-paid parking that at a Marlins Garage that I was not allowed to use because it was Full and blocked by traffic cones when I arrived. I checked multiple garages, and found them full.

I pre-paid $109.50 for a parking spot in the Marlins Stadium garage.

Order #5630**** Miami Marlins Parking Loan Depot Park Parking Sun. Aug 13, 2023 1:41 PM. I contacted you on August 22, 2023 and was told that the Marlins would not refund the $109.50 because I paid for parking through a third party, ParkWhiz. I have since investigated this explanation and found that you are responsible because your website directs people to ParkWhiz.

This is the statement on the Miami Marlins website:

"The Marlins are excited to provide fans with an easy way to pre-book a parking spot before driving to the game through our preferred partner, ParkWhiz.

Click here to view the closest parking options to loanDepot park from ParkWhiz and reserve Marlins On-Site General Parking today." Since the Miami Marlins directs customers to ParkWhiz, the Miami Marlins are responsible for the operations.

I paid $109.50 but the service I paid for was not provided. Please refund to me $109.50.

User's recommendation: Do not use the Marlins parking garages.

Bernard G Knc

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Miami, Florida

Refund for Pre-Paid Parking that was inaccessible.

Miami Marlins - Refund for Pre-Paid Parking that was inaccessible.
Miami Marlins - Refund for Pre-Paid Parking that was inaccessible. - Image 2
Updated by user Sep 21, 2023

I have not heard anything.

Original review Aug 22, 2023
I pre-paid $109.50 for a parking spot in the Marlins Stadium garage. Order #5630**** Miami Marlins Parking loanDepot Park Parking Sun. Aug 13, 2023 1:41 PM When I arrived at the stadium, the garages were Full and blocked by traffic cones. I have contacted the companies that the Miami Marlins subcontract for parking: ParkWhiz and TicketCenter. Both companies have given me the run-around and refused to refund the money that they received from me. Since I started this process through the Miami Marlins website, I am contacting you. Please refund to me the $109.50.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Fun
Cons:
  • Parking is atrocious

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not pre-pay for parking unless the Marlins guarantee that you will be able to use the pre-paid parking.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article