Verified Reviewer

DISAPPOINTED/DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

DBA Florida Sewing Machines. I was a retail customer, and they sold me a used PFAFF. They told me there would be no problem with parts, ok. What they did not tell me is that finding someone to service these machines is absolutely impossible. I had problems the first month of operation within the warranty period. I live in Jacksonville, FL, the largest city by area and population in the State, and I still could not find anyone that would repair issues with the bobbin and timing. I am mechanically inclined, and I could not fix it even with the service and parts manual, and web advice. Even a sail/leather/canvas tailor could not fix it whom I contacted (who had used several PFAFF machines before). I told FSM I wanted to return the machine, which I was going to have to drive it back to Miami. There would be a $250 return fee (25%), which I reluctantly agreed to, but they still would not take the machine back. BOTTOM LINE: DON'T BUY AN OLDER SEWING MACHINE. MIAMI INDUSTRIAL SEWING/FLORIDA SEWING MACHINES SELLS ONLY USED AND OLDER MACHINES. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid this web retailer for sewing equipment.

ID
Pros
  • Initial sales service
Cons
  • Not reliable
  • Poor warranty service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Item not as advertised.

Subject: 3 step sewing machine I purchased a 3 step walking foot industrial sewing machine only to find out it does not have a three step cam included. The owner will argue that it does have a three step cam. I have since called other professional sewing machine companies and they are assuring me that I am using the correct terminology. What Miami Sewing Machine sold me is a three point (2 step) machine. To verify this you can call Sailrite @ 1 80* 348-**** or Toledo Sewing Machine @ 886 362-****. The gentleman there will only argue and not help me to rectify this problem. I am open to any means to rectify this problem. I need to get sewing. Thank You, Rod Troyer

We bought three machines from Itzak at miami sewing machine for $5500 USD total not including shipping. He went from very polite and friendly proir to my wiring him $5500 USD to short tempered, abrupt and combative (my mistake for paying him but I have bought many machines in the trade and never ever had any problems with sewing machine dealers).

None of the Machines were exactly as promised/none were ready to use. They are all unusable still and they still sit now in our shop among 20 working machines. Called politely & emailed politely to thank him again & diplomatically ask about buying missing/ additional pieces, thinking we could simply buy pieces from him and be guided through install to rectify any issues.

Was told to never call again that I was annoying him and that he would never sell us the parts we needed to get the machines working. Heard him get in a shouting match and police in the background when I was holding on the phone.

Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

Miami Industrial Sewing Machines & Supply Corp.

This sewing machine store is located by Wal-mart off of 163rd st. in North Miami. First of all the place is disgusting, cramped, and smelly. This is a case of hoarding at its best, there are machines everywhere and you can barely walk around to look at them. The associates in the front of the store have no knowledge of machines and are unhelpful in any way. The only people who can help are the mechanics who can barely speak English or the owner who yells at people for no reason and is extremely arrogant, sexist, senile, and rude.

The owner Itzhak has passed away. What is left is a competent team with a positive attitude. Many rules have been changed meanwhile and pricing and service adapted to the competition.

I had the same problem with Itzak over the phone.He was very arrogant, sold us a machine that does not work calling us all kinds of names & will not take the machine back

@PissedConsumer875132

I had the same experience with Itzak over the phone.

He was very arrogant, and rude would be putting in mildly.

I just ended up hanging up the phone in his face, as verbally abusive would be a better way to put it.

@PissedConsumer835921

A plus plus seller, super speedy shipping

Machine was as described and was shipped speedily. Clean, well oiled. ,)

Great little machine. Fast Shipping. Thanks!

Great machine, pleasure doing business here !!

Love my machine, she is truely everything I had hoped for A+++++

View more comments (17)
Rochester, New York

About

Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Return Policy
To read more: https://floridasewingmachines.com/sales/guest/form/
Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Terms of Service
To read more: https://floridasewingmachines.com/catalogsearch/term/popular/
Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Privacy Policy
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The User's browser. The User of company services must have JavaScript enabled in The Client's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Please replace this text with The Client of Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Privacy Policy. Floridasewingmachines is committed to ensuring that The Client's privacy is protected. Floridasewingmachines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The Client should check this page from time to time to ensure that The User of Website are happy with any changes. The Company may use the information to improve Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply's' products and services. From time to time, The Company may also use The User's information to contact The User of company services for market research purposes. floridasewingmachines.com may contact The User by email, phone, fax or mail. floridasewingmachines.com are committed to ensuring that The Customer's information is secure. This may prevent The Client from taking full advantage of the website. Company's website may contain links to other websites of interest.
To read more: https://floridasewingmachines.com/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode/
Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Pros and Cons

Pros: Initial sales service

Cons: Poor warranty service, Not reliable

Summary

Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply Corp is a company specializing in distribution of industrial sewing machines. Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply deals in industry leading labels including such brands as Durkopp Adler, Brother, Eastman, Kansai Special, and Mauser Spezial, Metro Spezial, etc. Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply has its HQ in North Miami Beach, Florida. The company serves clients in English, Russian, Spanish and other languages. At Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply website, clients can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, etc.

Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply reviews and complaints

Miami Industrial Sewing Machines And Supply is ranked 373 out of 963 in Equipment category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article