I need to escalate two Warranty items.

I recently went through my M/I contacts to activate the warranty on my new M/I home. After multiple visits most items were repaired and two were rejected. One was a cracked window that they said occurred after the walk through and was probably "An act of God". Because I did not want to sit there and live with a cracked window, I went ahead and had it repaired. When the window repairman came to replace the window, he stated that the type of crack (a wavy line) was caused by a crack in the window and should have been replace by the developer. After some thought, I agree with him and would like reimbursement ($500.00). The second item I am contesting is the bathtub in the guest bathroom. It is severely damaged and needs to be replaced. M/I's warranty manager stated because I did not identify this during the walkthrough that it would not be covered. The copy of the warranty that I have says "during the first year", "not before the walkthrough". This bathtub needs to be replaced. My Warranty is up on December 21, 2019 and I would like this issue resolved soon enough to leave me time for Arbitration if there is not a resolution. Thank you for your help! George Bisbee 20711 Mount Highland Park Road Spring, Texas 77379-****
ID
Service
Mi Homes House Construction
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article