Dishonest owner/manager who bribe you for money

This dispatcher/partner is idiot. This guy Ryan is bad example of a boss to look up to. He lie to you and want money or gifts from o/op by way of alcohol, gift certificates, and money in turn for owner operators the best runs or revenue. They do not pay what they agree to and deduct from you with no reason.That is the owner, This guy Ryan leaves a slimy trail behind him where ever he goes. Owner ops beware.

User's recommendation: stay way.

ID
Maple Ridge, British Columbia

Mhl Transport - Manor Holdings Ltd Review

MHL , Road Rider, Rite Way is one company. They will make You broke in no time. They deduct as much they can from Your pay. They dont have loads they promise. Very ignorant. Thry dont care if You will bankrupt or not. Owner should be in jail.

Totally agree !!!! Never ever work there as a owner operator as they care for themselves and not you .

My truck broke down with a load in Oregon and repairs were over $6,000 and they owed me monies and didn’t pay me and had me borrow monies for repairs . Stayed in Oregon over 2 weeks and they never cared about me or customers load .

When I got back I quit and me and my wife started our own trucking company . Never ever again .

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article