Incredible Incompetence

My nurse practitioner prescribed two meds that were too expensive. I called her assistant and told the assistant to tell the Nurse pract. to prescribe something generic for me (2 meds); I even told the medical assistant the names of meds that have worked for me in the past. The assistant never told the nurse pract. I kept checking with my pharmacy only to find they never sent any RX to my pharmacy. I spoke to the medical assistant, and again, no RXs were sent to my pharmacy. I went n person tot he clinic and gave a note in person that was put into the nurse pract's in-box. I waited 5 days and still no RXs were sent into my pharmacy. It has now been 2-1/2 weeks. I went into the clinic in person angry and demanded please have the nurse pract sent in generic RXs for me to the pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy and the nurse pract sent in two horribly expensive RXs---obviously not generic. By this time even the pharmacy was disgusted and my Pharmacist phoned the clinic and left a message with them to have the nurse pract CALL HIM~! So now we are waiting for the nurse practitioner to call the pharmacist to see if she CAN FINALLY GET THE RIGHT RXs sent in. I have never seen such incompetence in a medical staff in my life!
ID
Tucson, Arizona
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article