Paula Deen Cookware by Meyer Corporation

I have bought 2 sets -15 pieces plus teapot one for me and one for daughter last Christmas (2014). Neither of us have any metal cooking utensils in our kitchens-just plastic! They have never been put in a dishwasher, nor exposed to high heat. Both sets are severely scratched and discolored on the bottom insides. Called Meyer tree line and they send them back AT OUR EXPENSE!!!!! They will evaluate and let us know. What do I cook in until then???? Don't buy Paula Deen's products-they are not what you might think! I think this company is ripping folks off!
ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article