Metro Volkswagen - Bad Car Repair Service Review from Middleborough, Massachusetts

Dealer ripoff left vw toureg in as heard a noise. Dealer advised required new power steering line also dealer said neede new rotors and pads. They didn't have rotors in stock had to have them overnighted. Received car back paid $1100 and I thought I was on my merry way. No way my driveway is full of fluid my brakes are soft and delay in stopping. Just looked at bill shows metro dealer in raynham put a $75 clamp (worth.15cents) never mentioned new line being installed well when it called to complain they said trying to save me money what a joke, manager said well we didn't have it in stock!!!! Really so I'm tripping 100 miles everyday in this car that should have been repaired properly not have *** job. Then on top of that they charged me $15 for overnighting rotors REALLY. Why do you think I brought it to metro vw raynham ma in the first place!!! So they would have parts instead I pay for a really bad job shows techs are not trained to work on such fine German cars! My husband is underneath the car now the cover plate or flap was left hanging off such shoddy workmanship. I am never going to this dealer again wasting my money just terrible you know TRUST is everything which this crowd has no clue about.
ID
Middleborough, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article