Verified Reviewer

Poor Results; $21k in total charges for one leg

Metro Vein Centers - Poor Results; $21k in total charges for one leg
Six months of treatment ended with completely unsatisfactory results - see picture below - can you tell which leg had $21,000 worth of treatment? Insurance covered most, but was still responsible for $4-$5K of bills for very little visible results.
#2190690

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best care possible to all our patients. We value your feedback and would like to address your concerns directly and see how we can make things right, please feel free to reach out to patientexperience@metroveincenters.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Featured
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Pros
  • Friendly
Cons
  • Expensive
  • Poor results
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Service

The service at the Brooklyn office is horrible. They schedule everyone at the same time. You have to wait 2 to 4 hours to see the doctor. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. There is only one doctor seeing everyone.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry you had a negative experience, we value our patient's time and are addressing this with our schedulers.

We pride ourselves on our professionalism and we fell short in meeting these expectations.

Brooklyn, New York

Let people know

About my waste of a day traveling from Parsippany nj to 111east 57 st I would not recommend it to anyone waste of a day filled in the usual forms and then an ultrasound of my legs the girl that performed I would not be impressed she threw napkins more or less at me unfriendly she told me then the dr was at a meeting when you are a doctor having to take care of patients you may have a emergency 20 min later then 30 and 40 I got up put on my clothes and left the girl my way out asked me to sign some forms I told I was waiting 40 minutes fo r the doctor I would not recommend this place if that's the way they operate disgrace the if you could call him a doctor stay away from the place imagine if he was operating on you and he said I have to go to a meeting

User's recommendation: No way.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is important and we rely on hearing from our guests to ensure we are doing a good job. We pride ourselves on our patient care and professionalism and apologize for your experience.

ID
Pros
  • Stay away
Cons
  • Same
Preferred solution
Full refund

A major disaster

First the doctor said I needed 4 vein surgeries and 6 spider vein treatments. He did one vein and that was okay at first but the vein protrusion never went away and is worse now. He did a second one a few months later, said I didn't need any more treatment. I have had terrible pain and a large area of redness and swelling and itching ever since. I feel and look much worse than before. I went to the Forest Hills center. Deceptive advertising and performance.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear about your poor experience, patient care is our number one priority. If you would be willing to send us a message about how we can improve and make things right, we would love to help. You can reach out to us at patientexperience@metroveincenters.com

I regret going there. My leg looks worse than it did before.

He said I needed a vein closure, which he did. For an entire week I could not move my legs. it was red and swollen. 4 months later there is big discolorations on my inner thigh and my leg.

It looks horrible! Bet you, I only had one bump from one vein protruding. now its a big mess.

I wish I could post a picture of my leg and thigh. I am so pissed!!

View more comments (1)
The Bronx, New York
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Legs are far worse than before

I had both of my legs done completely and they have never looked worse. I have red veins too to bottom now that I never had before. They said it would make my legs look and feel better. Neither happened. It cost a lot too but my insurance did cover part of it at least. My legs will never recover from this farce of a surgery. Very disappointed.

Same here! After my nightmare procedure my legs are absolutely horrendous!! Veins I never had before & my legs have s purple tinge to them now, I advise NOONE to EVER GO HERE!!

@PissedConsumer1736593

My Right thigh is worse than before. They did a procedure that was not necessary (burned part of a vein!) who does this? Go and see a real Vein specialist affiliated with a Hospital

View more comments (1)