Bathroom Remodel and Bedroom Painting

I recently hired a company called Metro Renovations to remodel a bathroom and paint a bedroom.The job required removing stucco type ceiling in the bedroom and bathroom of which the dust from the removal got through out the rest of my home due to Metro not properly closing off the area being worked in.This left a total mess for me to clean. The paint job was sloppily done because the previous color is bleeding through the newly applied paint.(we bought Behr paint with primer,not an inexpensive paint).Metro installed my new vanity faucets backwards.Metro installed some plumbing backwards because the toilet would flood while the water was running in the face bowl.(they did return and correct this problem).Metro cracked my vanity top during installation and has not been back to replace it.The owner of this company is Mr Marcus Stewart and he was recommended by a contractor representative named Dan Luther.I have had to hire another contractor to finish the job after I have fully paid Metro.

We are METRO RENOVATIONS INC. of NEW YORK.

Review # 484119 is referring to a contractor in Lithonia, Georgia.

www.metroren.com

ID
Lithonia, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article