***METRO FORD SCHENECTADY BUYER BEWARE***

I went into Metro Ford the beginning of June to purchase a car. I ended up purchasing an 03 Hyundai Santé Fe. When I was driving off the lot I noticed that the back door was jammed and wouldn't lock so I drove it back. They fixed it and I also said to them that it appears the Pass side window is stuck. They said I would have to bring it back so there parts dept. can look at it. So I drove it home and brought it back a few days later to have the pass side window fixed along with the AC button that was not working. They said there was a short in the wiring. Then over the next few days the engine was making some disturbing noises so I called them up and they said well they are not sure what they can do but to bring it in. I brought it in and they called me to say that the engine was shot and it needed a new one. So they replaced the engine with a used engine and when I asked them what was the mileage on the used engine they said they didn't know. I also did not tell me what the warranty was on the used engine. I then got the car back and now I heard a knocking noise in the front so I brought it in again and they said it was the Sway Bar Bracket and since it was not a safety issue they were going to charge me $165.00 to fix it. At this point I called the owner Dave Dariano and explained to him my whole experience and his reply to me was that I bought a "T CAR" I said what is that? He said well it was explained to me. I said no it wasn't! He said well they are cars we keep on our lot that are not in perfect shape but they are safe to be on the road and that they are sold as is. I explained that I had NEVER been told that and I would never had bought a "T CAR" and nowhere on their lot or on the internet does it say anything about these types of cars. On my paper work it does not say I bought a "T CAR". He then said I am not going to continue this conversation and hung up on me.

So a dealership that sells 2000 cars per year and services 10s of thousands of vehicles a year and have for almost 30 years and we have 4 people who are not satisfied, Metro Ford sounds like a dealership I WANT to do business with.

Agreed, these guys have attitude problems, and play defense as soon as they smell a complaint. I've been doing some research and it looks like they sell people something called "T" cars, search for "metro ford schenectady false advertising" on google

@PissedConsumer481461

Have you purchased from Metro Ford in Schenectady? I have purchased over 5 cars in 15 years and they are the ONLY people I will deal with.

They have respect and treat customers with care. Anon and the guy that wrote this sould maybe research things.

Also Anon there is nothing when you search for Metro Ford Schenectady False Advertising when you google it. Nice try :grin

Very rude and insulting to me too. Refused to fix their mistakes and tried to charge me for things they should not have done!

I will never! Go back there and I warn everyone I see.

I was a lot more fortunate. They were rude and insulting enough that I left to go to a better place.

View more comments (4)
ID
Bloomington, Illinois
Loss

About

Summary

Metro Ford Sales Inc. Schenectady New York Ford Dealership: prices, sales and specials on new cars, trucks, SUVs and Crossovers. Pre-owned used cars and trucks. ...

METRO FORD SCHENECTADY reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article