Biggest Scam Ever

Advertised a 2010 CBR1000rr for $7000 on cycletrader.com. I contacted Metric Motorz Inc (719) 445-**** to purchase the bike. Danny Ng said he was the marketing director. He said he was representing the seller of the bike, and wanted an $800 credit card deposit to hold the bike, and the rest of the funds put into Wilmer B Reina's account at Chase, and he would arrange for a shipper to have the bike to me by Sat, Feb 16th. I received an invoice, and contacted and sent an email the bike would be delivered. I kept in contact until the bike was due to arrive, and then they never picked up the phone again.

METRIC MOTORZ is the company that is selling motorbikes on ebay. METRIC MOTORS spelled with an S ( MOTORS )repairs cars only.

We are not the same company or owner.

A police report for identity theft has been filed with the Colorado Springs police. A report has also been filed with the Colorado Motor Vehicle Department.

I'm interested in any information you have regarding this

robert_richmond a t ya who

View more comments (1)
ID
Englewood, Colorado
Loss

Scam!! Don't buy from them

I had an awful experience . These people are just a scam! they are theives! Promised me a bike and never received it then just stopped communicating! I am going to file charges with the FBI. I think anyone who had had dealings with them should also. You can submit a complaint at www.ic3.gov. I hope these people are put behind bars. I originally found them on eBay and I should of know that something was a little odd. The more people submit complaints the more likely we will be able to have these people arrested. Don't buy from them!!!!

Please contact me with any information you have at the email below.

We are not the same company or owner.

I may be one as well. Need to keep all correspondence, all receipts.

They have a website, and checked with BBB of Colorado Springs. Same owner as metric motors.

Once you have verified that bike doesn't exist, then contact local police with evidence, website, and address. I am waiting for a bike as well.

Hey, did you speak to someone before on the phone? what was his name?

How did you pay for it. I might be a victim as well.

@PissedConsumer608637

I'm interested in any information you have regarding this company.

robert underscore richmond a t ya who

Yes you go right ahead and complain to the FBI. I am sure you will get a reply!

NOT !!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

View more comments (5)
ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article