Verified Reviewer

Harassment

Update by user Jan 08, 2022

I am still getting calls from Met Credit and its always a recorded automated call.190********,184********,151********,181********,119026****64,185********,148******** just a few numbers that i blocked and when they fall off block the call comes again. pure harassment. All from Met Credit.

Update by user Dec 09, 2021

i will not contact Met Credit and give them another e-mail or phone number to harass me with.

Update by user Dec 09, 2021

I keep having to block Met Credit. By law they are not allowed to call that many times.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2021
I had a phone with Fido and a kid who worked 1 week there switched my contract from 35 to 70 dollars a month. i cancelled was not my contract . Fido put me in collection . Noe this company Met Credit keeps harassing me and calling me ..i have at least 12 numbers blocked from Met Credit. they try and call 3 and 4 times a day and text message. Pure harassment this has been going on over a year now.
ID
Greater Sudbury, Ontario
Cons
  • Harrass people
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article