MESH COMPUTERS 9 MONTH BATTLE AND COURT TO GET REFUND.

MESH COMPUTERS, MY EXPERIENCE AND FINAL OUTCOME I returned a week old faulty PC in the original packaging on the 2nd of December 2014. I sent an email asking them to contact me and let me know when it would be returned I received a reply on the 9th of December informing me they would call me to let me know. There was no call. I called on the 12th of Dec. They told me they would call back that day to let me know. No call back. 22nd of Dec I phoned and was told they would call back in 30 minutes. Again no call back. I phoned again later in the afternoon. They answered and told me that the machine was still in progress and it would definitely be here before Christmas. I was also told they would call tomorrow after 10:00am to let me know it had been dispatched, if not then call customer services again. Customer services called back and said the machine would be here 3 days after Christmas and it was only a software problem. 5th of Jan 2014 Still no return package. I phoned and was told that the motherboard was faulty and they were repairing it they assured me it would be here in 2 days. 7th of Jan 2014 I phoned to check if it had been dispatched, it had not. I asked to talk to the manager. He appologised and now told me that the machine had been returned to them damaged in transit and the case had been cracked. They decided to supply me with a completely new machine and upgrade the motherboard to a different spec. A little strange as on the 5th they told me there was only a software problem and the machine was on the test bench ready to be returned on the 7th. I accepted the replacement however. Again he appologised and told me to ask for him if I called back as he would see to it personally. I asked him if they had replaced the complete machine and he told me they had. I also asked him if they had upgraded the motherboard as previously discussed. He said no “they replaced the motherboard with the "same type” He then asked me if I had the drivers for the motherboard. Which on reflection they should have had if they had just opened a new motherboard package to replace the damaged one, the driver disk comes as standard in a motherboard packaging. He told me that it would absolutely be here for Saturday. 10th Jan (Sat) The package arrived. I inspected the box for damage, there was none. On opening I noticed that the front cover of the PC had been removed and placed in pieces between the cardboard box and the PC separately from the rest of the PC which was packaged inside a polythene bag and secured with polystyrene blocks in the cardboard box. The plastic securing lugs were broken and missing. I took the PC out of its packaging and noticed that the hard drive and SSD cradle mounts had been completely smashed off. All three drives were sitting at a 45 degree angle inside case and rattling loosely. The front of the casing where the metal and plastic meets also had the securing lugs broken and was hanging off separated from the PC. There were plastic parts rattling inside the casing of the PC. I phoned the company again to complain and was asked to turn the broken machine on to "test it". I refused to do so as it was obviously unsafe. There were plastic parts rattling inside the casing of the PC. When I phoned to complain I was told to send it back to them again and I would have to pay the shipping. After an argument over this which took almost an hour I finally got them to agree that they were responsible for shipping of returned goods that are faulty. When I checked my bank balance later they had charged my account for shipping even though they had said they would pay the return. A few days later I phoned and asked when the machine would be repaired and returned. I was asked if I had the serial number for windows as they didn't have it. I informed them that the serial number with it's sticker was returned on the first machines case, stuck on the front during manufacturing as is standard for pre-build PCs. It was also on the sticker on the DVD packaging. They told me it wasn't there and also wasn't on the DVD packaging. They then accused me of damaging a sound card and a mouse that was returned with the machine and tried to charge me £500. They also refused a refund and told me that I would have to accept a £500 reduction for damaged goods, and loss of windows key. I was then told I wouldn't get a refund, only credit for a replacement machine. At this point I gave up trying to talk to this company and took them to court. It took all of nine months, countless emails and ignored phone calls, then a court letter to get a final refund. This has been the most unprofessional company to deal with I've ever encountered. Not only in their approach to building and delivering computers but also in their approach to what the call "customer service" Would I buy from this company again? Not a chance in ***, but the choice is yours.
ID
#719539 Review #719539 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bradford, Bradford
Reason of review
All of the above.

Mesh computers do not give customer service

Bought PC. Faults on start up. I asked for refund. PC returned to Mesh. Pc returned to me but now other faults on startup. Pc returned to Mesh with full log of faults and screen shots of screen warnings. Mesh say computer OK and I will not be receiving refund. I contact credit card company. One week later Mesh refund me. The above are facts and I have a log of fifty e-Mails and telephone calls as evidence. This so called number 1 PC company are scoundrels who want to take the customers cash and not have the decency to admit when they are wrong. Stay well clear of Mesh. I understand they went bust a few years ago. Well perhaps they should go that way again.
London, England

Mesh computers are the worst in every department

I have never dealt with a company as bad as Mesh Computers where to start. Awful customer service!! Ordered my laptop over two months ago still not arrived finally cancelled order Thank God!!! They told me it would take 3 weeks then 4 weeks,5 weeks,6 weeks and then I gave up then finally I decided to buy from another company. After I bought the laptop I reviewed Mesh Computers and my worse fears were discovered,so many bad reviews I wish I had read before purchased. Please do not buy from this company they must be shown that they can't treat their customers so badly

I am having a similar experience with MESH. I ordered in January and after so many broken promises and lies I cancelled in March. It's now May and they still haven't sent my refund although they have agreed in writing.

Caution advised!

Dallas, Texas

About

Mesh Computers Terms of Service
Pick up & collection available at £50 inc. VAT. Please call for a written quotation. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. London, NW10 0UR. Business hours Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Retailer is PC Peripherals Ltd, trading as MESH Computers, Registered in England No. Computer System ordered will begin its construction from component parts. Seller and the Buyer. Date of Despatch. The price shall be payable in Sterling and inclusive of VAT. Seller has received payment for the goods. PC Peripherals Ltd reserve the right to provide an alternative part, should the specified part not be available at the point of production. Computer systems are made to the Buyers ordered specification. Base Unit: (Hardware of Tower or Desktop unit only): One Year Parts, Lifetime Labour, 1 Month Collect & Return.
To read more: https://www.meshcomputers.com/Default.aspx?PAGE=TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS
Mesh Computers Privacy Policy
This privacy policy sets out how PC Peripherals uses and protects any information that The User give PC Peripherals when The Client use this website. PC Peripherals is committed to ensuring that The User's privacy is protected. Should Mesh Computers ask The User of Website to provide certain information by which The User can be identified when using this website, then The User of company services can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. PC Peripherals may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The User should check this page from time to time to ensure that The User of company services are happy with any changes. www.meshcomputers.com may use the information to improve Mesh Computers's' products and services. Website will use the information to contact The User of Website regarding any issues with The Client's order, and to arrange a convenient delivery. If The User of company services have given The Company The User's consent, Website may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Mesh Computers think The Client may find interesting using the email address which The User have provided.
To read more: https://www.meshcomputers.com/Default.aspx?PAGE=PRIVACYPOLICY
Summary

Mesh Computers is a computer company that was based in London, England. It was started and is owned by Mehdi Sherafati. Mesh Computers is a PC manufacturer which also sells a number of peripherals and components through their website. It has been operating on the market since 1987. Its products include Desktops, Media centers, Laptops, etc. During its first 20 years of business, Mesh Computers could only be purchased direct from the manufacturer; but after 2006, the company began to expand its operations, selling through major retailers like Comet. Most recently, MESH has started to expand its product offerings, including products like the MESH Cute, which offers HD hub features in a variety of colors for the living room.

Mesh Computers reviews and complaints

Mesh Computers is ranked 600 out of 1935 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article