Meridian Property Services - Unsafe Conditions Review

Stove is obviously dangerious. Has apparently been dropped or something dropped on it, creation a bowed appearance between the stove top and oven. Getting the run around about replacement and other issues to be attended to. It has been six days past the time this was mentioned..prior to signing a lease, yet nothing is being done. If I have no cooking arrangement then I can' t live in this duplex....well there is another just like it and it works too. There is a huge difference between getting hot and being at the correct temps and being safe.
ID

Application Rejection - Discrimination Against Constitutional Rights

Update by user Dec 20, 2014

After my having applied for a simple said 'Custodial' position with Meridian Property Services, LLC, they have attempted Fraud against me by trying to assimilate me to their means of subjugation and manipulation. Then, once they were exposed, they unlawfully and willfully showed my private, personal application to others in an attempt to intimidate me. My issues with the company, operating out of Camden, New Jersey have yet to be resolved.

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2014
With our right to freely contract, which is clearly outlined in the Constitution of the United States Republic, I have encountered a corporation denying me work/labor for compensation, simply because I did not provide a Social Security Number. As far as my said 'application', for the said position, I provided all of my credentials, work history relevant for the evaluation of my skill set, as well as references. However, some supervisors within the corporation have taken it upon themselves to be deceitful with fraudulent intent. I was informed by a said supervisor of the corporation, that I would HAVE TO provide a Social Security Number or I would not/could not work for their compensation. I was then told that my refusal to submit a Social Security Number is an act of 'terrorism'. This, of course, is preposterous. Nonetheless, the conspiring agents of the corporation have ignored the fact that we all have rights, and just because they do not understand or exercise theirs, does not mean they have the right to deny the rights of those wise enough to know. Overall, I strongly believe that this corporation needs to be reprimanded for their fraudulent intent and unlawful actions against those seeking simple labor/work for compensation to live. And, for those who decide to reply, negative comments/replies are not welcome and should be immediately deleted.

no company can force any human being to do anything unlawful

ID
Trenton, New Jersey
Loss

About

Summary

Meridian Property Services, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company that specializes in property management and maintenance. It was founded by Paul Van Cleve in 1992. Its headquarters is based in Hamilton, New Jersey, United States. Meridian Property Services offers a broad range of services. They include the following: comprehensive property management, licensed electrical contracting, photovoltaic system installation, operation of building systems, and HVAC repair/maintenance. The company also provides janitorial and landscaping services. It serves building owners and tenants in New Jersey and the Greater Delaware Valley. Meridian Property Services is a member of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Building Owners and Managers Association.

Meridian Property Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article