Melissa S Jlg

Verified Reviewer

Payment

Took a payment out when I traded that vehicle in on August 1pth and Hank said he took the automatic withdrawal off but he didn't. Now I will have offer bills bounce. I'm so pissed.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Malicious Reporting to Equifax

Seven months ago I obtained a loan to purchase an auto. I paid three thousand down. After having said auto, I began to experience multiple electrical problems and went several times to the dealership. One of their mechanics said the car had been almost totaled previously but never reported to Carfax nor the Kentucky DMV. KY. Law requires wrecked or flood damaged vehicles to be reported per Title of Registration. Well, this car had not only been wrecked but partially submerged in flood waters later or before. Neither reported. I filed a complaint with the KY. Attorneys Office regarding fraud on the dealerships dealings. I called Meridian Loan in Nashville and fully explained the vehicle was dangerous to drive due to potential for mechanical failure. I told them litigation had begun and to come pick up the car. They agreed to do so. Now Meridian has posted to Equifax they forced an involuntary repossession. This is not true. They put this untruth on my credit report.
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article