Beware of Mercy Medical Associates of Conshohocken, PA

I have been a patient here for 8 yrs and the Dr. I was seeing Dr. Howard Fein has been practicing a good 44 yrs. He had a great bed side manner and always made me feel comfortable.. I can't say his entire staff does as they are not meeting you with a happy smile as one who may be ill would like to see. But it's the Dr. that is important. It has come to my attention that he is retiring and he has a new Dr. who should not be practicing because she is a liar. She has put me in a position of not having a very important medication I need. She doesn't know me so that was her excuse. I am posting this to warn people to look elsewhere for a new Dr. to go to when Dr. Fein does leave . It is a shame that there are uncaring and rude Dr.'s in this world. Be a banker if you want to be rude. No one will care or notice. In fact the entire staff was on the phone yelling at me. Amazing!!

check their fees before you go! if you have a co-pay or no insurance

they raised everything when Mercy took over!

Even with my co pay paying some,it is crazy expensive for an office visit!

My cardiologist is way cheaper,and that is with the office visit,EKG ,and the works!

Something wrong there when it's cheaper and faster to go to an Urgent Care.

Fabulous Office, since I have been a patient here for many years I have experienced first hand how wonderful these physicians are in this office there caring loving the staff is very attentive and I couldn't ask for better care I don't know why this person last comment has been rude ,but I can tell you first hand with the care that I have gotten and my family has gotten I am extremely impressed and I will not go anywhere else . The female that you were speaking of is an absolute caring and loving doctor.

Thank you for great care Mercy Medical assoc. of Conshohocken

View more comments (1)
ID
Red Bank, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article