Unethical Sales Agent

A few days ago on Friday May 9th I found the perfect Mercedes after some research. It was not easy to find. The online site indicated it was at the Calabasas dealership. I drove over to Calabasas Mercedes at 8.45 am Saturday the next morning but could not find the car I called into the service department and a sales agent - Gary McClain answered the phone. He asked for the information on the car and he said the website I had looked at covered about 8 stores. The car was in Monrovia. I said ok thank you - I don't mind driving there for this car. He said ' You don't need to drive that far, I can have it shipped here - Do you really want to make that drive '. I said ok I would wait for it. He said he would call me when it arrived. He absolutely never called me. Sunday morning I contacted him to ask if the car had arrived and he told me he sold it to someone else yesterday and then added there is nothing he could do. Did I want to buy another car. All the cars he suggested were between 5 and 7 thousand more. The car I had brought to his attention was priced very well and was in the price range I could afford.
ID
Calabasas, California
Product
Mercedes Benz Car
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article