I GOT REFUSED TO TEST DRIVE A NEW CLA BY SALES MANAGER JOEL VILLAGOMEZ AT MERCEDES BENZ OF BAKERSFIELD

I always loved Mercedes Benz that I even became a salesman for the one in Bakersfield California, then I moved to a city 1 hour away from Bakersfield; last night trying to do a simple test drive I was refused one. I told the sales manager Joel Villagomez that I drove one hour to test drive the new CLA and he just told me that I was not gonna drive it and that he needed a " credit app" before a test drive...I work 2 jobs, one as a car salesman at the Ford dealer in Tulare and I also owned a clothing store...my credit is excellent and I just can't believe there's managers so arrogant and *** enough to loose a sell...finally there's an opportunity for Mercedes to reach more and more younger customers that can now afford a new CLA but with this kind of people you will be loosing customers since now social media can reach hundreds of thousands of people in an instant...I think is *** to have your credit report and your bank account in your hand before you can test drive a car...I hope this letter can reach hundreds of people trying to buy a car at this place...

I was refused a test drive by a Cadillac dealer in Ann Arbor, MI even though I am practically old enough to test drive a car and have a valid driver's license. I had my heart set on an ATS, and they didn't even care to explain the features of the car or anything, and I barely had a chance to even look at it.

Even though I plan on leasing an ATS soon, I will be looking elsewhere for it.

If that dealer treats you like that before you buy the car, just imagine how little they would care once you need them to service the car. I would go to another MB dealership if I were you.

ID
Bakersfield, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article