Verified Reviewer

Scam for your hair coloring

I ordered from Meow Punch. Seems legit for a couple of weeks because they were sending me updates and said that my order is shipped. Waited a few weeks and nothing. I tried to track my shipment, and the tracking number doesn't exist. Their website: https://www.meowpunch.com. I've tried contacting them through their website, but they never return my email. There is no phone number to call.

User's recommendation: Don't order from them. They may have gone by other names now.

ID
#2036548 Review #2036548 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article