Mental Health Matters Treatments Review from Bristol, England

This "charity" are a disgrace. They're all about money. They place you in a scruffy flat, only fit for *** then they try to bully you into spending as much time with them as possible. They try to cut you off from old friends. Well how can you ever do that? These old friends are people who took me in, when I was at my worst. This charity has no business telling me what to do, or who to hang with. These are life long friends they're asking me to "Just forget about". They are what keep me going. They will try and take as much money from you as they can. They will exploited you. They tell others about your whole life, yes even the private stuff. This charity are a ***. They give you a flat the size of a horse box. Do me a favour. They aren't fit to swing a mouse, never mind a cat.

Yes mental health services are not about your well being they are only about money. This is why most people will not seek help.

Many patients leave with more problems than they had before they were admitted. They ruin your reputation and your chances of finding a decent job.

ID
Bristol, England
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mental Health Matters - Sanitary Conditions Review from Nuremberg, Bavaria

I was moved into Cranbourne Terrace, Stockton on Tees, a few years ago. The kitchen was very small. I couldn't understand why there was no window in it. It was just dark. It was an insult to visitors who came to see me. They agreed that the kitchen was too small. The windows in the lounge and bedroom area, were too large. Anyone could see into them Why such large windows for a tiny bedsit? The shower unit was so dusty. When I was cleaning it, an avalanche of dust suddenly fell onto the floor. As you might have guessed, it made black marks on my dust cloth. Not only that. The skirting boards were filthy. The window sills were also questionable. Why isn't the housing company at Mental Health Matters, doing more to make sure their buildings are clean, before getting new tenants?
ID
Nuremberg, Bavaria
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article