MemoryScrapbooks' lack of customer service

I ordered 3 scrapbooks on December 3rd for a Christmas present and the day I received them, I had contacted them via chat and was told I must return the wrong ones prior to the correct ones being shipped. I was willing to pay for the replacements and wait for a credit until they had received the incorrect ones. They would not do it. What if I was a repeat customer? Could I not ever order from them again? I ended up ordering from another company and was able to receive them in time for Christmas. I STILL have not received the credit that MemoryScrapbooks had promised on December 29th.
ID
Denver, Colorado

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article